Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TFC: Halloween 2013



I went to visit my sister for Halloween this year and took a whole bunch of my new thrifty finds with me to do a photo shoot. I was using the '2 birds, 1 stone' philosophy. I should know by now that these types of plans don't really pan out. But, as luck would have it, I ended up with a treasure trove of Halloween pictures.





I also didn't expect to get to see our other sister and her miniature gang of thugs, aka my nieces and nephews.

My crazy sisters: the Giraffe and the Manly Man

Needless to say, a party was had....3 adult women and 8 children between the ages of 4 and 14 on a trick-or-treating adventure through the tough streets of Modesto, CA.



Let the candy swap begin!

And now the cuteness of me:



My new asos dress made a perfect doll dress for my costume


No comments:

Post a Comment