Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sister love.

I fucking love my sister.  She is my biggest fan and cheerleader. (not to mention my photographer)

When I brought home the pantsuit pictured in a previous post, she gushed over it. Loved it. Wanted one for herself. Mentioned it in passing a couple times a day, every day. So what does any amazing big sister do in a situation like that? Stop by the shop and pick one up for her, that's what. I was not expecting the reaction I got when I gave it to her (see: threw it at her face when I walked in the door). She squealed and jumped and giggled and hollered. It was as if she won the lottery. IT WAS THE BEST REACTION TO A GIFT OF CLOTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN. I guess I fucked myself for Christmas, I'll never top that one.

On a side note, I am pretty sure my bargain shopping has turned into a full-fledged addiction. I cannot stop...and honestly, I really don't want to. I acquired  a few new items today while killing time between work and a movie. I am super tired, but trust! I will share them with everyone shortly.


1 comment:

  1. I want to see the jumpsuit you got Jamie. Take a pic.... I love you both <3

    Love Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete